Gold Coast Brewery Tour – The Suburb Sipper
Allow up to 5.5 hours
12 Guest Limit
Our Gold Coast Brewery Tour will bring everyone together for a fun thirsty day of sipping, tasting, and visiting award-winning breweries on the Gold Coast and Northern NSW region.
Join the ONLY brewery tour on the Gold Coast that takes you to 4 unique breweries in a day where you can sip on locally made craft beer while sitting back and relaxing in a beautiful environment. Taste the explosion of flavours from each crafted beer while you learn insightful info from your passionate beer guides (beer pilots). Expand your taste buds by sampling seasonal flavours with local ingredients that make incredible IPA’s, Red Ales, Lagers, Pale Ales, NEIPA’s, Porters, and taproom only releases.
Grab a roadie from the breweries if you like for the ride, enjoy a good yarn and chat with your FUN and friendly beer pilots as they safely move you around venue to venue. Don’t miss this epic experience as there is never a dull moment when your out with the Smooth Hoperator!
- Visit 4 craft beer breweries on the day
- Generous tastings at each venue
- Beer info and commentary, laughs, a good banter, and some cheekiness
- Small group tours up to 12 pax
- Light snacks on the bus
- Fun and friendly “Beer Pilots” moving your around safely
- Karaoke for the ride in between venues, roaming mic, LED lighting, great sound system in our party bus!
- NEW**Pickup from your accommodation if close to Gold Coast Highway from Surfers Paradise down to Coolangatta and into Tweed, Kingscliff and Casuarina
- Optional drop off to one of Smooth Hoperators recommended local craft bar, brewery, or dive bars at the end of the trip
For more info, keep reading below past the photos on this page! Venues we visit can change on the day, if you don’t see a tour date then get in touch with us here!
Venues you will visit:
TOUR START: 11am or 12pm depending on first brewery visit and their opening time
DURATION: 6hrs (approx)
GROUP SIZE: Maximum 12 people
WHAT TO BRING: Photo ID, best GC party shirt, charged phone
LUNCH: Lunch can be purchased from one of the food trucks or venues we visit on the day (own expense)
Our Gold Coast Brewery Tour, The Suburb Sipper, takes you around the Gold Coast where you can sit back, relax and enjoy tasting creative craft beer flavours from the local breweries including Hazy IPA’s, Pale Ales, Lagers and taproom releases.
Your ‘beer pilot’ will provide insightful info on beer and the breweries you visit, but we keep this brief as we want to keep it a fun lighthearted day filled with plenty of good craft beers and banter.
Roadies are permitted on the Smooth Hop bus, and we have one of the best sound systems to pump the beats during the drive between venues making this a fun and flavourful day you won’t forget!
Smooth Hoperator is happy to pick you up and drop you back to your accommodation, if it’s close to the Gold Coast Highway from Surfers Paradise down to Coolangatta and into Tweed, Kingscliff, and Casuarina. Otherwise, please see a list of locations that we can pick you up at or get in touch with us to discuss. Pickup time depends on guest locations but can be around 10am.
- Casuarina – Oaks Santai Resort Santai Resort Casuarina.
- Kingscliff – Mantra on Salt Mantra on Salt Beach Kingscliff
- Kingscliff – Kingscliff Hotel Kingscliff Hotel Car Park
- Kirra – Kirra Surf Apartments Kirra Surf Appartments
- Tugun, Zarraffa’s Coffee Zarraffa’s Coffee Puma
- Burleigh Heads – Club Burleigh Club Burleigh
- Broadbeach – The Darling The Darling Hotel
- Surfers Paradise – The Vibe Hotel The Vibe Hotel
Drop-offs from 5.30-6.30pm, Casuarina, Kingscliff, and along the GC Highway heading north from Coolangatta to Surfers Paradise. We are happy to drop you back at your accommodation or home if it’s close to the Gold Coast Highway (within reason).