Hop, Sip and Jump 1/2 Day Distillery & Brewery Tour
Allow up to 4 hours
12 Guest Limit
Our half day brewery and distillery tour on the Gold Coast gets you to ready for the weekend bringing everyone together for a fun and flavourful experience.
Enjoy the explosion of flavours that our collaborators have created which include craft beer and craft spirits. You will get to visit 3 venues including 2 craft beer breweries and 1 distillery on the Gold Coast and/or Tweed Valley.
Your drink pilots will provide a fun day with insightful info on the breweries, beers and spirits. Let us bring your senses alive as you taste your way through a paddle of craft beer while sitting back and relaxing on an afternoon!
- Visit 2 craft beer breweries and 1 distillery
- Distillery paddle or cocktail, generous beer tasting/paddle
- Beer and spirit info and commentary, laughs, a good chat and some cheekiness
- Small group tours up to 12 pax
- 2 fun and friendly Beer Pilots moving your around safely
- Karaoke for the ride in between venues, roaming mic, LED lighting, great sound system in our party bus!
- Pickup and drop off from multiple location in Northern NSW and the Gold Coast
- Optional drop off to one of Smooth Hoperators recommended local craft bar, brewery or dive bars at the end of trip
- Photos of the day
If you are a non-beer drinker then no worries! Most venues will have an option for cider or wine pending which venue we visit and can be substituted in place of beer.
For more info, keep reading below past the photos on this page! Venues we visit can change on the day, if you don’t see a tour date available then get in touch with us here!
Venues you will visit:
We have your Friday sorted on our Hop, Jump and Skip 1/2 day tour! We’ll visit 3 venues including 2 craft beer breweries and 1 distillery on the Gold Coast and/or Tweed Valley.
Your drink pilots will provide a fun day with insightful info on the breweries, beers and spirits. Let us bring your senses alive as you taste your way through a paddle of craft beer while sitting back and relaxing on a Friday arvo.
Enjoy a gin and tonic or a tasting paddle of unique spirits that include locally sourced and grown botanicals. Expand your taste buds by sampling seasonal craft beer with ingredients that make incredible IPA’s, Red Ales, Lagers, Pale Ales, taproom only releases.
You can grab a roadie from the breweries and have one one during the drive, enjoy a good yarn and chat with your fun and friendly beer pilots from Smooth Hoperator as they safely move you around venue to venue.
Don’t want the day to end? Happy to drop you at one of our recommended local craft beer bars or dive bars instead of your home!
Please note: we rotate the venues as listed on this tour. Due to Covid guidelines/limitations or other reasons out of our control, we may visit a different venues on the day. Let us know if you have one you want to visit!
Smooth Hoperator is happy to pick you up and drop you back to your accommodation, if it’s close to the Gold Coast Highway from Surfers Paradise down to Coolangatta and into Tweed, Kingscliff, and Casuarina. Otherwise, please see a list of locations that we can pick you up at or get in touch with us to discuss.
- Casuarina, Oaks Santai Resort Santai Resort Casuarina Beach.
- Kingscliff, Mantra on Salt Mantra on Salt Beach Kingscliff.
- Kingscliff Hotel 12.10pm Kingscliff Hotel car park.
- Kirra Surf Appartments 12.25pm Kirra Surf. Appartments
- Tugun, Zarraffa’s Coffee 12.35pm Zarraffa’s Coffee Puma.
- Burleigh Heads, Club Burleigh 12.45pm Club Burleigh.
- Broadbeach The Darling The Darling Hotel.
- Surfers Paradise The Vibe Hotel 1.10pm QLD time. The Vibe.
Drop offs from 5:30-6pm back to Casuarina, Kingscliff, and along the GC Highway from Coolangatta to Surfers Paradise. We are happy to drop you back at your accommodation or home if it’s close to the Gold Coast Highway (within reason).