Hipster Sipster Brewery and Distillery Tour
Allow up to 7 hours
12 Guest Limit
Brewery and Distillery Tour – Gold Coast and Byron Bay
Join us from the Gold Coast and Tweed Valley on our Hipster Sipster Brewery and Distillery Tour! Your fun drink pilots drive you south over the border into the beautiful scenic regions of Northern NSW and to Byron Bay.
Taste agricole rum, sloe gins and bespoke spirits that our collaborators have passionately created. Fall in love with the scenery and depending on the day take a brief tour through a micro-distillery or drink local spirits in the rainforest.
Enjoy a cold craft beer where the red earth meets the avocado trees in what use to be a packing shed where you get views of Mt Warning off in the distance. We finish the afternoon with a tasting paddle while listening to live music or DJ’s spinning tunes in Mullumbimby’s only brewery.
- Visit 2 distilleries and 2 breweries in Northern NSW and Byron Bay
- Distillery paddles, generous beer tastings/paddle
- Snacks and water on the bus ride
- Beer and spirit info and commentary, laughs, a good banter and some cheekiness
- Small group tours up to 12 pax
- 2 Beer Pilots entertaining and moving you safely venue to venue
- Pick up from multiple location in Northern NSW and the Gold Coast
- Photos of the day
Venues you will visit:
TOUR START: 9.50am QLD time
DURATION: (7hrs) approx
GROUP SIZE: Maximum 12 people
WHAT TO BRING: Photo ID, charged phone, hipster hat or beard
LUNCH: Grab lunch from one of the food trucks or venues we visit (optional add on during booking)
Our brewery and distillery tour from the Gold Coast and Byron Bay will have you tasting Agricole rum, Sloe Gin, and the famous Blue Ink Gin at Husk Distillers. Here you will not only fall in love with their craft spirits, but the beautiful scenery, their farm, and story.
Take in the beautiful views as we drive along the valley where the red earth meets the avocado trees and enjoy a beer at Earth Beer Company in what use to be an avocado packing shed located in Cudgen, NSW.
Try local craft rums, gins or liquors from Byron Bay as we visit a sustainable micro-distillery at Lord Byron Distillery. Head behind the scenes and enjoy a quick tour of the distilling process and taste their unique craft spirits OR we visit Cape Byron Distillery hidden in a rainforest and famous for Brookies Macadamia Liquor for a taste of local gins and liquors.
Experience Mullumbimby’s only brewery at Wandana Brewing Co where the beer ferments to the sound of music making you feel like there is a music festival in your mouth! Sit back and taste the local flavours while enjoying local DJ’s or live music to finish the lazy Sunday afternoon. We don’t take life too seriously and love a good laugh and chat as we bring you to these amazing breweries and distilleries that will get you coming back for more!
Please note: we try our best to visit all the venues mentioned on this tour. Due to Covid guidelines/limitations or other reasons out of our control, we may visit a different venue on the day.
We run on a tight pickup schedule – please arrive 10 minutes early to the pickup time! Please note the pick-up times have been adjusted for daylight savings between nsw-qld.
- Surfers Paradise –Mantra Towers of Chevron 9.50am QLD time. Mantra Towers Surfers
- Broadbeach – Mantra on the Park 10.00am QLD time. Mantra Broadbeach
- Burleigh Heads – 1811 Burleigh Beach Tower 10.15am QLD time. Burleigh Beach Tower
- Tugun – Backbone Bar 10.25am QLD time,Backbone Bar
- Kirra – Kirra Surf Apartments 10.30am QLD time. Kirra Surf Apartments
- Kingscliff – Kingscliff Hotel 11.45am NSW time. Kingscliff Hotel car park
- Kingscliff – Mantra on Salt 11.50am NSW time, Mantra on Salt
- Casuarina – Oaks Casuarina Santai Resort 11.55am NSW time. Santai Resort
Drop offs from 5.30-6.30pm qld time, Casuarina, Kingscliff, and along the GC Highway heading north from Coolangatta to Surfers Paradise. We are happy to drop you back at your accommodation or home if it’s close to the Gold Coast highway (within reason)